Thanks to our valuable product support supplers, CSCC registered athletes have access to the following products at no charge:
- Centrum multi vitamins
- Caltrate calcium supplement
To access product support please visit the Athlete Resource Centre, or for more information contact the Athlete Services Coordinator at 403.220.8189 or
Third Party Tested Dietary Supplements
Dietary supplementation is a concern with high performance athletes because of the potential risk of undeclared ingredients in a supplement that may lead to a positive doping outcome. Therefore, the Canadian Sport Centre Calgary has had some dietary supplements tested in a lab that uses current World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) standards to ensure the lowest risk of supplement contamination. However, since not every container of supplement was tested in this WADA accredited lab, there is still a small risk of potential supplement contamination. If a CSCC athlete chooses to purchase tested supplement(s) please follow these steps:
Anti-Doping Supplements Available for Purchase to CSCC & Oval Athletes
- The tested supplements are sold at Vitamins First, 2136 – 33 Avenue S.W., 403-242-1777 AND at Varsity Pharmacy in MacEwan Hall at the University of Calgary, 403-282-0100 AND at Popeye’s Supplements in Richmond, BC (6590 No.3 Road, 604-247-2299).
- The CSCC athlete presents their “Sport Pass” or “Multi-Facility Access Card”- Olympic Oval athletes present their Oval ID Cards.
- The supplement retailer will retrieve the tested supplements which bear any of the following stickers:
“HFL Tested – quality assured for athletes”
These tested supplements are held exclusively for CSCC & Oval athletes and are not available for the general public to purchase. The tested supplements may not be visibly on display and need to be requested.
The following products have been tested:
- Interactive Iso-Whey (2.27 kg)
- And/or Precision Iso-Pro Low Carb (2.27 kg)
- InterACTIVE L-Glutamine (500 g)
- InterACTIVE Micronized Creatine
- InterACTIVE Beta-Alanine
- InterACTIVE Muscle Guard (branched chain amino acids)
- eLoad Heat Endurance Sports Drink (random batch test; no stickers on product)
- Ultragen Recovery Powder – First Endurance (only sold at Varsity Pharmacy)
- Precision B-Alanine
- Precision All Natural Whey Protein – Vanilla
- Precision Creatine
- Precision Glutamine
- Precision Mettle BCAA
- Ultragen RS Recovery – Cappuccino or Tropical Punch
Elevate Me! Bars
The Canadian Sport Centre Calgary has partnered with Elevate Me!
Elevate Me! was created as a nutritional food to cater to athletes by blending pure whey protein isolate with whole fruit. The bars are made of unsulphured whole dried fruits, gluten and wheat free, packaged in three pieces, not baked or coated, 24% protein, non GMO ingredients, low-fat and high fiber, no added preservatives, artificial flavorings, sweeteners or colours and are soy-free. For detailed nutritional information please click here.
The partnership with Elevate Me! will provide registered Canadian Sport Centre Calgary athletes 20% off their bars and free shipping within Canada. In order to access this discount, please contact Athlete Services Coordinator, Corinne Ethier via email at
or by phone at 403-220-8189, for the passcode. Please note that all orders will be monitored and cross referenced with Canadian Sport Centre Calgary athlete lists.
Once you have your passcode you can order your Elevate Me! bars here.