The Canadian Sport Centre Calgary presents Fuel for Gold, located in MacEwan Hall, providing a healthy, fresh, organic option at the University of Calgary.
The Fuel for Gold menu is inspired by athletes and designed by a team of Canadian Sport Centre Calgary dietitians and professional chefs. Using locally sourced ingredients, Fuel for Gold offers freshly prepared and ready to eat meals, daily soup specials and a hot entrée feature each day. All proceeds from the kiosk go directly toward supporting local athletes and coaches at the Canadian Sport Centre Calgary. Fuel for Gold is committed to providing high quality and nutritious menu items.
In an effort to support the University of Calgary’s compostable container initiative, Fuel for Gold is becoming more green by serving dishes from the kiosk in compostable containers.
SUPPORTING LOCAL ATHLETES
SUPPORTING LOCAL BUSINESSES
Visit us at www.fuelforgold.com
Menu items include:
- Quinoa and vegetable salad
- Daily Soup Special
- Fresh Mozza & Tomato & Basil on Olive-Chiabata
- Avocado, Tomato and Smoked Black Forest Ham on Multi Grain Ciabbatta
- Mozzarella Stuffed Risotto Ball with Chicken Breast, Cranberry Compote and Vegetable Medley
- Roasted Alberta Bison, Sweet potato Wedges and Grilled Vegetables
- Fresh Berry Pancakes with Maple syrup and Natural Yogurt
- Yogurt, Berry’s and Muesli
- Fresh Fruit Cups
- Phil & Sebastian Coffee, Espresso & Cappuccino
Fuel for Gold is proud to serve Phil & Sebastian coffee.
About the Canadian Sport Centre Calgary
The Canadian Sport Centre Calgary (CSCC) is one of the top Olympic and Paralympic sport training environments in the world, providing athletes and coaches with leading experts in the fields of exercise physiology, sport medicine, strength and conditioning, biomechanics, nutrition, mental training, coach education and life services.
Fuel for Gold Partner
Fuel for Gold proudly serves